2011年5月11日星期三

Jamie Lynn Sigler in DL1961

Jamie Lynn Sigler in DL1961






Jamie Lynn Sigler was spotted out last weekend wearing a pair of DL1961 Premium Denim Nicole jeans in Onyx. Nicole is the skinniest full-length style that DL1961 offers and it looks amazing in black Rock & Republic Jeans Red Monkey Jeans ! Jamie’s outfit is very casual but it’s cute. Tucking the jeans into taupe coloured boots and pairing it with an oversized sweater is a great look.



I’m always looking for the perfect pair of taupe boots but I can never get any that fit my calves properly as I need a really slim fit. I’m also constantly looking out for a super skinny pair of black jeans which are comfortable at the same time. I may need to opt for a pair of black DL1961 jeans now after seeing how these fit! You can buy these jeans and others at DL1961.com.













Images courtesy of Steven Taylor Photos.

没有评论:

发表评论